Join community and business leaders for a professional development speaker series offering insights on business topics and core business strategies. Lunch included.
SPEAKER SPONSORED BY: Better Financial Solutions, CPA
BUSINESS SPEAKER INFORMATION:
SPEAKER: Kristy Warner, Co-Owner, Gavin Scott Salon
TOPIC: Cause Marketing - Give to Get
Kristie attended The University of Akron where she majored in Interpersonal Communications with emphasis in Organizational Development. For 10 years, she worked as a grant writer for various non-profits in Akron and Washington DC. She currently co-owns Gavin Scott Salon & Spa in Stow and REFRESH – Home Renovations.
Kristie is a dedicated community volunteer and fundraiser serving Akron Snow Angels; Battered Women’s Shelter; American Heart Association; American Red Cross; Pawsabilities; Trinity in the Community; The Pantry at Journey Covenant Church and Akron Zoo.
Ms. Warner resides in Akron with James, her husband of 20 years.
Cause Marketing is defined as a type of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in which a company's promotional campaign has the dual purpose of increasing profitability while bettering society. Or, more colloquially: cause marketing occurs when a company does well by doing good. Causemarketing.com2017
Gavin Scott Salon and Spa has used “cause marketing” as way to support many charitable organizations and causes surrounding the salon. In lieu of buying marketing from external sources, they use donations and sponsorships to effectively have impact on both their revenue and the community. They use philanthropy as marketing dollars better spent. Yearly, the salon donates free haircuts or manicure coupons to Western Reserve Hospital’s Heal Your Heart Luncheon. A room full of 250 women moved by the message and the donation find their way into the salon. Many continue to utilize their services thereafter. What a better way to advertise and make a human connection.
Join other business leaders and hear about how charity begins at the office and can help drive business to your bottom line.
What is the Chamber Monthly Speaker Series?
An opportunity for our community and business leaders to attend a monthly professional development speaker series offering insights on business topics and core business strategies. Each Speaker Series Luncheon attendee will receive a “certificate of completion for course work” via email to show professional development hours. Lunch included. Event tickets are $15 each.
Why sponsor a speaker?
A great opportunity for you to select a professional speaker that aligns with your own business.
Co-brand your business with the speaker you select to sponsor.
These sessions will be recorded and re-shared on our social media and You-Tube. Your business will be part of this!
Speaker Sponsorship Cost:
- 1 speaker sponsor available for each event.
- A bagged lunch delivered to you.
- Opportunity to meet the speaker prior to the event via Zoom and introduce the speaker.
- Your business logo / business hyperlink on the event listing on the Chamber website.
- Your business logo / business hyperlink on the Chamber event eblast.
- Your business hyperlink on the Chamber Event Facebook page.
- Your business logo on the Chamber Zoom backdrop of the event.
- An opportunity for you to provide your business card, handouts and business swag in the lunch bags that each attendee receives.
- Access to the attendee list provided to you in Excel for future marketing.
- An opportunity for you to provide (3) 15 second Business Commercials
- One to be used on social media pre-event
- One to be used at the start of the program
- One to be used at the close of the program