PART 1 Tech Talk Session - October 8 via Zoom
Facebook Advertising Deep Dive: Beyond the Boosted PostFacebook can be an effective way to reach your customers and even find new ones. But the basic tools available on your Facebook Page are just the tip of the iceberg. In this two-part series, Jillian Harman, Jillian Harman Enterprises, will dig deeper into the advanced advertising tools Facebook offers via the new Ad Center and the even more advanced Ad Manager. Recommended requirements: Facebook Business Page, experience boosting posts.
Session 1In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between Boosted Posts, Ads created in Ad Center, and Ads created in Ad Manager
- How to access Ad Center and Ad Manager
- How to choose the appropriate Objective for your campaign
- How to choose your Audience
- The purpose of campaigns, ad sets, and ads
- What Facebook Ad channels are available and which to choose
- The creative requirements for each Ad Channel type
- The Top Five techniques for more successful ads
Session 2In this session, we will focus more on the advanced options available in Ad Manager and walk thru creating an Ad from start to finish. Topics covered will include A/B testing, auto vs manual bidding, why/when/how to use Facebook pixels, and advanced audience targeting. You will also learn how to truly evaluate your ad performance results.
Giveaway:Participants of either or both sessions will receive:
- A Content Creation Cheat Sheet: a visual reference for creating content in the recommended sizes/dimensions for each Facebook and Instagram Ad Channel
- $400 off a marketing consultation with Jillian Harman Enterprises when booked by November 1, 2020. The consultation includes a review of your current online and offline marketing efforts and objectives, a report outlining recommended actions and budget, and a three-month calendar with recommended ad placement, timing, duration, channels, and content ideas. Graphic design and content creation are available at additional cost.