Fall for the Falls Community (formerly Community Expo)
This is an outdoor event that will be held rain or shine. Exhibitors who have paid for the 2020 Community Expo will automatically be given a 10x10 space for each table purchased. For more information, contact Kamelia Fisher at email@example.com.
Join us for our 2021 FALL FOR THE FALLS COMMUNITY which features over 80 local businesses, non-profit clubs and organization exhibitors showcasing products and services they offer. Some exhibitors will have products and merchandise for sale.
Door prizes, giveaways, and FREE information.
FREE attendee admission FREE attendee parking!
EXHIBITOR HEALTH BREAK ROOM SPONSOR:
2021 FALL FOR THE FALLS COMMUNITY SCHEDULE:
9 am - 2 pm
- 7:00 - 8:45 Exhibitor Set Up
- 9:00 am Event Opens
- Door Prize Drawings Throughout the Day
- 2:00 Event Closes
Food, Children's Activities, Drawings, Music and Entertainment
2021 Fall for the Falls requirements
- BUSINESS LIABILITY INSURANCE MUST BE PROVIDED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE
- Exhibitors are permitted to sell items
- We are not responsible for similar/like or duplicated exhibitors.
- Exhibitors Exhibitors will need to be completely set up by 8:45 am
- Restrooms will be available on site
- Exhibitors will be asked to remain set up and available to guests until 2:00 pm.
- Exhibitors will need to secure their tents properly on all 4 corners. Specific instructions will be provided
- No smoking is permitted on its grounds.
- Parking and unloading will be provided to all Exhibitors
- Electric is available for a small fee. Please request electric at the time of registration
- Exhibitors are asked to keep their space open to guests until 2:00 pm
- Instructions will be provided for parking and loading
- The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce and the Cuyahoga Falls High School will not be responsible for any lost items or for items that are left behind.
- Please discard trash in the appropriate containers.
- All spaces will be assigned to Exhibitors listed on the application
- 10x10 spaces can be shared. Both Exhibitors will need to be identified on the application