2021 Community EXPO - October 23 / Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium
***All table purchases and sponsorships will be honored. If you would like a refund please EMAIL: email@example.com
Join us for our 2021 Community EXPO which features over 80 local businesses, non-profit clubs and organization exhibitors showcasing information about the services they offer.
Door prizes, giveaways, and FREE information.
FREE attendee admission FREE attendee parking!
EXHIBITOR HEALTH BREAK ROOM SPONSOR:
2021 Community Expo - SCHEDULE:
8 am - 2 pm
- 8:00 am
- Doors Open
- 10:00 am
- Kick-Off with Mayor Don Walters, Chamber CEO Laura Petrella, 2021 Planning Committee, 2021 Gold Sponsors, 2020 Media Sponsors
- 1:30 pm
- Door Prize Drawings / Main Ballroom
GASP/Guardians Advocating Child Safety and Protection FREE Child ID Kits - ALL DAY
2021 COMMUNITY EXPO RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- BUSINESS LIABILITY INSURANCE MUST BE PROVIDED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE AT THE COMMUNITY EXPO. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Community EXPO Committee reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit, or part of exhibit, which is not in keeping with or is detrimental to the character and spirit of the show.
- We are not responsible for similar/like or duplicated exhibitors.
- Exhibitors can promote their business/organization from their assigned spaces only. Any activity taking place at your space must fit within that space. The Community EXPO Committee reserves the right to make changes to your space.
- Aisles must be kept clean and clear. Nothing may be in an aisle way including banners, chairs, etc. The Community EXPO Committee has the final determination of this and will remove items from the aisle without notice.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for his/her own refreshments. Eating is not permitted at exhibitor spaces; beverages are allowed. There is a Subway located inside the Natatorium with seating. There are vending machines near the restrooms.
- The fastening of materials to building walls, ceilings, floor or columns is expressly prohibited. Any exhibitor with an interactive display will be required to supply advance proof of liability insurance to the Community EXPO Committee.
- The Community EXPO is for the display and promotion of your wares and services only. The exchange of money is expressly prohibited. Orders may be taken.
- No smoking is permitted in the Natatorium or on its grounds. It is a non-smoking facility/property with security cameras.
- All other rules that apply to any visitor at the Natatorium will also apply to all Community EXPO exhibitors and attendees.
- Parking and unloading your vehicle: Please unload your vehicle at the east parking lot entrance, and then promptly move from the unloading area to the City parking lot on Stow Street which is across from the Natatorium front (North) entrance.
- Each exhibitor is given an approximate 8’x 4’ space with one 6’x 2½’ table and (1) one chair Please be courteous of your space and your fellow exhibitors’ spaces.
- All exhibitor tables must be covered for the Community EXPO. This is the exhibitor’s responsibility. You will not be able to participate without a table cover.
- Electricity must be requested and paid for PRIOR to the Community EXPO. It will not be available to purchase at the Community EXPO. Any unauthorized use of electricity will be assessed a $25 fee for which you will be responsible.
- Exhibitors may not use household extension cords. Only 14 gauge extension cords/power strips with surge protection will be permitted.
- Saturday, October 23, 2021 from 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm only.
- Tearing down earlier than 2 pm will result in the exhibitor not being permitted to participate in the Community EXPO the following year. Please note this takes away from the Expo and attendees plan to attend until 2:00 pm.
- The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce and the Natatorium will not be responsible for any lost items or for items that are left behind at the Community EXPO. If any items remain after this time, they will be discarded and will not be our responsibility.
- Please discard trash in the appropriate containers. This is your responsibility.
- Overnight security for the Community EXPO is not provided. Neither the Natatorium nor the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce will be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or theft that may occur to an exhibitor, his employee(s) or property from any cause whatsoever prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by the application.
- The exhibitor, upon signing the Community EXPO application/rules & regulations, expressly releases all claims for loss, damage or injury.
- Any damage to the exhibit hall/ballroom due to the carelessness of a Community EXPO exhibitor, employee or exhibitor guest will be the responsibility of that exhibitor.
- The use of recording, slides or other audio-visual equipment is allowed from your exhibitor space but must be contained within your paid table space. Please keep the volume of any such devices at a level that does not exceed that of normal conversation.
- Only a paid exhibitor whose name is on the signed application may promote his/her business from the reserved table space.
- Event policy strictly prohibits the resale or subletting of exhibit space.
- Exhibitors may display only merchandise regularly sold by them and listed on the official Community EXPO application.
- The Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce Community EXPO Committee reserves the right to rule on all matters pertaining to the event, whether expressly mentioned or not.
- The exhibitor, by signing the Community EXPO application, agrees that all rulings on all pages of the Community EXPO application shall be binding on both the exhibitor and the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber of Commerce.
No solicitation of any type is permitted by attendees at the 2020 Community Expo.
No verbal confirmations will be accepted for exhibitor table space, sponsorship or anything else related to the the 2020 Community Expo.