Monthly Luncheon Meeting - March 26, 2019 at the Cuyahoga Falls Natatorium
Join us at the Chamber of Commerce business leaders monthly luncheon meeting. Luncheons are the 4th Tuesday of each month unless notated otherwise.
as a great way to spend time networking and developing business relationships with fellow business leaders.
- Business Introductions
- Member Exchange Table
- Round Robin Networking
- Small Business Member Announcements
- New Member WELCOME Plaque Presentation
- and so much more!
Winkelmann Design & Construction
BUSINESS SPEAKER INFORMATION:
Kaleb Embaugh, PRADCO, Personnel Research/Dev. Corp.
TOPIC: Getting Results Through Others
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
A Reminder to . . . Buy your ROLLING JACKPOT ticket at the Luncheon! It could be your ticket that wins and it will benefit the Chamber Foundation Scholarship fund!
How does it work?
- Bring $5.00 (cash only) to any Luncheon between January-November and buy a Rolling Jackpot ticket.
- Drop your ticket into the Chamber drawing box.
- One winner will be drawn at the Holiday Party.
- Half of the proceeds will go to the holder of the winning ticket, and the other half will go to the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber Foundation Scholarship Fund.