Monthly Luncheon Meeting - January 24, 2018 at Silver Lake Country Club
Join us at the Chamber of Commerce business leaders Monthly Luncheon the 4th Wednesday of the month
(unless it falls on a holiday and then its the 3rd Wednesday of the month)
as a great way to spend time networking and developing business relationships with fellow business leaders.
- Business Introductions
- Member Exchange Table
- Round Robin Networking
- Small Business Member Announcements
- New Member WELCOME Plaque Presentation
- and so much more!
Luncheon Sponsored by:
Coffee News Akron
Volunteer Guardian Program of Jewish Family Service
BUSINESS SPEAKER INFORMATION:
Tina Mather Ughrin, Smile Minded Smartworks, LLC
TOPIC: Benefits of Connecting with Non-Profits
A Reminder to . . . Buy your ROLLING JACKPOT ticket at the Luncheon! It could be your ticket that wins and it will benefit the Chamber Foundation Scholarship fund!
How does it work?
- Bring $5.00 (cash only) to any Luncheon between January-November and buy a Rolling Jackpot ticket.
- Drop your ticket into the Chamber drawing box.
- One winner will be drawn at the Holiday Party.
- Half of the proceeds will go to the holder of the winning ticket, and the other half will go to the Cuyahoga Falls Chamber Foundation Scholarship Fund.